Cart Movers are designed in order to easily move heavy loads throughout your facility. These material handling units are perfect for ensuring worker safety and increasing productivity when pushing or pulling heavy equipment. They are convenient and portable, with no electric cords or pneumatic hoses to trip over.
Here are the top 10 reasons why companies invest in a cart mover.
- They are able to increase productivity while saving hours of labour time by allowing your employees to quickly and efficiently move product throughout your facility.
- Cart Movers reduce hazards and risks that are associated with the manual handling of loads as employees no longer have to manually lift the product and move it throughout your facility.
- They can be utilized for a variety of tasks and work in a wide arrange of industries, from moving pallets to pushing carts, the application of cart movers are endless.
- Reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders, learn more about how musculoskeletal disorders are formed within this article.
- Increase worker energy but reducing the amount of physical effort that is required in lifting, handling, pushing, and pulling materials throughout your facility.
- With the implementation of a cart mover, product and materials are less likely to be damaged in transit saving the company money in lost/damaged product.
- By investing in your company’s material handling process you will improve employee engagement. Employees will notice when a company is putting forth their best efforts to ensure their health and safety. When an employee does not feel fatigue and discomfort during the workday, it can help to reduce the amount of employee turnover, decrease absenteeism, improve morale and increase overall employee involvement within the company.
- Cart Movers and other material handling solutions can help to improve your companies safety culture. We have spoken about the importance of forming and nurturing a safety culture within your business in previous blog posts. When you implement a material handling solution it shows that your company has made the health and safety of its employees one of its core values.
- Increase efficiency and to keep costs down, you need to maximize the use of the space you have available. Cart movers allow you to more easily keep your working areas organized, clean, and tidy as you can now easily move heavy materials to more ideal locations.
- Cart Movers can allow you to move pallets and larger loads throughout your facility allowing you to save time and in turn money.
Cart Movers can move a variety of different items quickly and efficiently without having to worry about product damage, this helps to save you both time and money. Allow our material handling experts to help determine what cart mover would be best for your application or check out our wide variety of cart movers we have available here.